This guide teaches you how to utilize your Android to move a Pokémon from the John GBA emulator to the MyBoy emulator. Sadly, you can not trade Pokémon with other emulator users; however, you can trade with yourself to port Pokémon between the two emulators.
Trading Evolve Pokemon On Emulator
1. Complete All The Prerequisites
To trade Pokémon in between John GBA and MyBoy, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Have both John GBA and MyBoy set up on your Android Device. To player newer Pokemon games, you would have to download the 3DS Emulator on your Android.
- Have 2 various supported Pokémon games (Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, and Leaf Green are supported).
- Have at least one save applied for both John GBA and MyBoy.
- Have at least two Pokémon caught on both emulators.
2. Set Up Astro File Supervisor
This file supervisor allows you to connect with surprise files, which is needed to move the John GBA save file. To install it, open the Image entitled Androidgoogleplay.png Google Play Shop, then do the following:
- Tap the search bar.
- Type in “Astro file manager“.
- Tap File Internet Browser by Astro (File Supervisor) in the resulting drop-down menu.
- Tap INSTALL.
- Tap ACCEPT when triggered.
Once completed, tap open on the play store or tap on the app icon on your android screen.
3. Move your John GBA save to the “Download” folder
This will both unhide the file and make the file simple to find when searching for it through MyBoy.
- Scroll down and tap Main.
- Tap the Johnemulators folder.
- Tap the GBA folder.
- Tap the conserve folder.
- Tap and hold the most recent save file.
- Tap ⋮, then tap Copy.
- Tap ☰, then tap Home.
- Tap Primary, then tap the Download folder.
- Tap PASTE at the bottom of the screen.
Also Read: Is The N64 Region Locked?
4. Select Save File
Once this has been completed, open MyBoy and select your pokemon video game file. Select the file you want to use and remember that this should be a different pokemon game to the John emulator Pokemon Game.
Tap ☰. It remains in the top-left corner of the screen. A pop-up menu will appear. Tap Link regional. This choice remains in the middle of the pop-up menu. Tap ANOTHER VIDEO GAME which you will find on the bottom-right corner of the prompt. Select your John GBA save file. Go to the Download folder and tap the John GBA conserve file that you copied.
5. Go To The Pokemon Center
Change back to your first video game. Tap ☰ in the top-left corner of the screen, tap Switch video game at the top of the resulting pop-up menu and tap the first video game’s name.
Go to the Pokémon Center. There’s a Pokémon Center in a lot of major cities; the Pokémon Center looks like a structure with a red roofing system and a white Pokéball icon on its front. Speak to the right-most lady. Go upstairs and find the woman standing on the far-right side of the room behind a partition, then do the following:  Tap A to initiate a discussion.
Select the TRADE CENTER option when prompted, then tap A.
Tap A when asked if you wish to save your video game.
Select YES and tap A.
Change to your 2nd video game. Tap ☰ in the top-left corner of the screen, tap Change video game at the top of the resulting pop-up menu and tap the 2nd game’s name. Go to the Pokémon Center and speak with the girl. You’ll do this in the very same method in which you spoke with the Pokémon Center lady on the other video game.
Select Confirm when prompted. Doing this will enable you to go into the Trade Center after a minute. You might have to choose to Confirm twice. Enter the Trade Center. As Soon As the Trade Center door opens, stroll forward to go into the space.
6. Trade Pokemon
Take a seat at the left computer. Approach the computer on the left side, then press A to sit down at the computer system. You should see a “Interaction Standby” message appear, at which point you can proceed to the next step.
Sit down with your other video game’s character. Switch to the very first video game, tap Confirm if triggered, go into the Trade Center, and sit at the other computer system by strolling over to it and tapping A.
Trade Pokémon. Now that both of your accounts are sitting at the Trade Center computer systems, you can trade Pokémon in between them:
- Change back to the second game.
- Tap the Pokémon you wish to trade.
- Tap A, then select TRADE and tap A.
- Change back to the very first video game.
- Tap a Pokémon, tap A, select TRADE, and tap A.
- Confirm the trade by tapping A, picking YES, and tapping An again.
- Switch to the other game and confirm the trade.